The history of Rusgems Company is more than 20 years long. The business idea was to manufacture and supply the jewelry
market with artificially grown crystal materials, such as raw materials for obtaining the cut inserts. In the company's executive board opinion such raw materials must meet the following requirements in order to gain advantage in the competitive business environment:
- The widest range of nomenclature with emphasis on technologically complex materials.
- High quality: guaranteed color reproducibility of raw materials from batch to batch, strict quality control, stability of physical parameters, etc.
- Constant creation and development of new materials for our customers.
We can state that over the years RusGems has firmly established itself in the jewelry business as a reliable supplier of high tech products and fully meets modern market demands. It is universally accepted within industrial consumers that our synthetic raw materials from Russia are a golden standard in quality, uniqueness and innovation. And this is undoubtedly the merit of RusGems. Our own factories are located in Russia and as well as outside of its borders.
As of now, we have no rivals in terms of variety of the offered materials. Our product range is quite wide: from well-known quartz, corundum, opal and cubic zirconia to high-tech materials such as hydrothermal emerald (H.T.E.), ruby and sapphire, created alexandrite, spinel and beryl. We pay particular attention to the special materials nomenclature ¬¬– crystals with unique colors and shades, which completely coincide with rare natural analogues such as Colombian emerald, beryl Bixbite, beryl Paraiba color, spinel of top colors, Forsterite, ametrine and green garnet.
Gradually natural raw materials were included in RusGems sphere of business interests: amber, turquoise, charoite and many other semi-precious stones from Russia.
We are particularly proud to mention our latest achievements:
- Nanosital as the best imitation of natural gems. Latest technology allows you to create absolutely accurate copies of any required stone. At the same time, its appearance (fire, transparency, etc.) does not conflict with such subtle criteria as "natural".
- Synthetic rutile, as a competitor to synthetic diamond.